Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 21, 2010

Hey Everyone!

I am now in the Foothills zone, covering the Woodbine and Evergreen wards. We purged in the area so we had to really start fresh and plus the previous elders didn't really leave us with much info or investigators to work with. Elder Greenwell and I are working hard to get to know the members of both wards. E. Greenwell is from West Point, UT ansd has been out 16 months. He is a nice kid and a hard worker. We have a lot of stuff to do in this area and it will keep us busy for awhile. This Tuesday we are going to go on exchanges and I'm going back to my first area in Parkland to teach a lady who apparently already has a baptismal date. But here's the deal, she lives in our area, so we are going to slowly move her and get her fellowshipped into one of the wards. (I'm not sure which one she belongs to.) This is exciting for us. That was my week...just trying to get adjusted to the new area and new companion.

I do miss Lethbridge a lot...the members were awesome and so were the Owens. I'm still trying to adjust not being there. I haven't seen Elder Dana yet. I will let you know when I see him.

Things you can send with the Eikenberry's when they come up: a bean and cheese burro enchilada style from Gecko Grill, snickerdoodles, and a newspaper (kidding!), and some Chalula hot sauce. When are they coming up?

Well that's it for now and don't forget my P-day is Monday now.

I love you all and miss you tons!

No comments: