Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 29, 2010

Another transfer is this week and I don't know if I am getting a new companion or not. Typically we would be doing the transfers today and I would be writing you tomorrow, but the library is closed tomorrow. Heard about the BYU game...my comp is a huge Utah fan and he is happy they won. Me? I don't care either way. Did you know Utah is coming to the Pac-12 next season and ASU will be playing them? That will be sick. So this last week was great. I already told ya about the lady we taught last week, we taught some less actives this week as well. Saturday and Sunday we were in Bow Island. Driving there was a little sketchy. It started to snow and the were pretty icy. The Bow Island ward mission leader drove us out there. It's about 45 minutes on good roads. While we were there it dumped on us pretty good. We didn't have a car and walking was very hard because underneath the snow was ice. The first time Elder Stevens slipped, I laughed at him. Not more than two seconds later I was on my butt. haha. Karma will get ya. haha. We have a few investigators here and we will probably will meet with them this week.

It was so cold here last week. It snowed a ton and it got down to -26F...all this while we were walking instead of driving. I am so glad this is my last winter haha.

So hopefully ASU can beat on UofA this week (ya, that was kinda random, but I was just talking about it). You are all probably curious what we did for Thanksgiving...well Elder Stevens and I ate some wonderful Campbell's chunky clam chowder!! ha Yeah, we didn't have Thanksgiving. It was pretty depressing we were both pretty trunky.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! I will let you know how transfers go!

Elder Moore

No comments: