Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 5, 2011

Another trasnfer come and gone.........

Sorry I missed last week's blogpost and this one is going to have to be a short one. We just got back from the Temple and now my comp needs to say bye to a lot of people since he has been transferred to a different area.

As missionaries we love General Conference! It's an awesome experience and you get to take in the Spirit. A lot of great messages that we will use when we teach people. One of my favorites was Elder Bednar's talk on receiving revelation. His analogy about turning on a light stitch and having the sunrise and how the difference between the two is quite different. We won't always have a light switch experience.

Workwise this last week was pretty cool and interesting. We had an awesome experience with a less active, he has been less active for a long long time and now he want to turn things around and baptize his daughter! We also had a non-member call us up and wants to start hearing from us. haha That was pretty cool.

I wish I had more time! We had a lot of cool stuff happen this last week. I love you guys so much! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: