Saturday, July 2, 2011

June 28, 2011

Family,

Another transfer... and I'm getting a new comp. His name is Elder Hansen from Fresno, Cali and he has been out for a year. Good chance this is my last comp so I hope it turns out good ha. We had an interesting week. Our investigator, who had a date for what was supposed to be today, didn't quit smoking. She says she wants to wait awhile before she gets into the water. We are bummed but it's all good. We had a good lesson with her yesterday and she still wants to move forward so that was good news. We are teaching a lot of people right now, but the frustrating thing is that none of them are progressing. It's hard when that happens, but we have a few positve things with some of them.

The weather is finally warming up and the rain is gone for now. I have to run but I love you all so much. Have a great week!!

Elder Moore

No comments: