Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 11.25.2009

Hey Fam!

How are things in AZ? Well I'm one week into my second transfer and I'm loving it! Thanksgiving is tomorrow for you guys and for me it's just another day. haha But it's all good. So Casey is at the MTC? Have you heard from him? Well the work is still slow here in the Parkland ward, but member trust is on its way up which is making things a lot easier. Our investigator is not really progressing, but he is keeping his commitments, which is good. He still has a ways to go.

So Connor is doing lacrosse again? That's good. Tell him I miss him and love him. How are you and Dad doing? ..and the grandparents? The member we live with is down in Mesa for Thanksgiving. haha His Gf lives there so he goes there a lot.

Has did Dad heard of the Perry plan? It's a new ward mission plan that is supposed to be across North America. The plan has the ward start picking up the slack for missionary work and gives us lessons to teach. Make sure our ward is not being lazy on this.

So ASU stinks, huh? Oh well, I'm glad the Suns are doing well! So how's America doing? I saw the they passed (or getting close to passing) the new health care bill. How are you guys dealing with that? ...and Uncle Russ? Well things are going great up here! I miss you all and keep the letters and emails coming!

Here is the pic I promised of the duck egg I ate...



Here is the head that I didn't eat... Here's a pic of me and some of my fellow missionaries...(Editors note: Elder Moore must have ran out of time and didn't identify these fine elders. Hopefully, we will have an update next week.)

Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

P.S. I'm calling you guys Christmas Eve, and that's in one month!!!

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

WOW! That is all I call say! I am pround of you Elder Moore! Have a great week.