Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Letter 11-17-2009

hahaha Yeah, I read your first email and I was like, "I'm out here on a mission and I still get scolded by my mom". haha It's OK Mom. I forgive you. My email was so short last week because I sent a long one to Casey because he is leaving on his mission tomorrow.

To answer your questions: Well I'm going to send through snail mail your request to write about the day in the life of a missionary in the Calgary Canada Mission. I am writing in my journal, though, it is not everyday. I'm trying to get better at that. I have driven in snow, but right now there is no snow and the weather is great! I just got the transfer emails and looks like I'm staying here for another transfer. Elder Neal is still with me. We haven't had anything unusual for dinner, but ha we did eat a duck egg called bulot. I'll send you my memory card with pics and the video on it.

Well I got the SD card with the pics, but no video?? It was great to see those pics though. Send me a card with all the San Diego pics on it, and what not, and take a video of the family. Ask dad if he has heard of the Perry plan? I have to go, but I love you lots and miss you tons.

Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

(Editor's note: Yes, I really did scold Hayden for sending such a short email last week. I know, I know. I already heard it from Scott. Bad mom! Baaaaad mom!)

No comments: