Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 23, 2009


Hey!!

Yes I got your Christmas card and thank you for the pics and your testimony Mom! You still havent gotten my package yet?? I'm worried. Tell Connor to send me an email so I have his please and tell him I love him. Tell him now that I am out here I am so glad that I am serving even though I miss home and all you guys soo much. I feel so happy and at peace with everything and I am having fun!

Well this week was slow with lessons, but we have gone to some members, nonmembers or former gators. We have fun there and we share a short message with them as well. I will tell you about some of the families when I talk to you guys. For Christmas we are going to be at the Blomfields who are from England. They are awesome and I can't wait for it. It will be a blast. Really the only cultural difference between Canadians and Americans is that they love hockey and we, in az, don't. haha And they aren't very good drivers either. hahaha Well I will talk to you all Friday. Now I will be calling you guys at ten from a member's phone and Elder Neal will use the cell phone. I love you all and can't wait to talk!!

Love,

Elder Hayden Moore

No comments: