Monday, January 4, 2010

December 29, 2009

Hey! Well I had a great Christmas here in Calgary. Talking to you guys and hearing your voices again made my day! After we spoke, we went to the Blomfields and hung out with them for the rest of the day and we had blast over there. First, we stuffed ourselves with turkey, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, and some other dishes. Then we hung out, played games with them, and opened presents. Elder Neal and I both got a stocking full of stuff, which was awesome. Well, I just found out that I will be staying for another transfer and my new comp will be Elder Nelson. I don't know who he is, so it will be interesting to see how it will turn out. But anyways, it is awesome. Well, I love you all and tell Jenna congrats. I wish I could be there. Love you all!! Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

(Editor's Note: Here is part of my Christmas present from Elder Moore...A Day in the Life of Elder Moore. Take a look if you are interested.)

1 comment:

Guy said...

great video...riveting dialogue. Seriously, it was great to see him. Thanks for sharing.