Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 20, 2010

Hey!

Well I had just written a nice long email, but I lost it; so I will try to make this one just as good. Yesterday we were able to go to the Cardston Temple! Bro. Baker drove us down and we had a blast! I'll attach some pics.
This last week has been pretty normal and the weather is still warmer, so I am happy about that. Elder Nelson and I are trying to find someone to teach. It kinda stinks right now because we don't have any investigators. We are doing our best to find some though, and teaching a lot of member lessons. This past Saturday we ate balot again because Elder Nelson had to try it haha. I didn't gag this time and will send pics of the duck haha.
I am doing great and loving it up here...until it gets back to -30F haha. I am glad to hear you are all doing well and are getting rain. I'm also glad the dems lost their senate seat in Mass. Sorry Dad! Anyways, I love you and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

1 comment:

onehm said...

OH MY that duck looks REAAAAAALLLLY gross! I wouldn't expect you to have to eat that in Canada!!!
:) You are a strong man.