Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 13, 2010

Hey fam,

I'm good! How are you? The weather for the past week has been wonderful! It has been in the positives! And how about them Cards??!!! Well while the weather is warmer, walking is not bad at all. When the temp was -22 is when it stunk. I haven't dropped any weight from all the walking yet, but I'm sure I will by the end of this transfer. The car went to the Queensland elders. Elder Neal was the DL, now Elder Clarke is, so they got the car. Nope we can't wear Goretex pants to keep our legs warm. My new comp, Elder Nelson, and I are having fun and having faith this area will pick up. Yes, we are teaching member lessons and trying to get some referrals.

That's cool that Erik and Zack stopped by. I'm glad he is doing good. If you could send a memory card with photos and videos on that would be cool...and some pics from Jenna's wedding as well.

Well I'm doing great up here just working every day for the Lord. I cant believe that I turn four months in three days. Time does fly.

I love you so much and miss you!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: