Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19, 2010

Well not much happened for us this week.... I got sick again! It hit me on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. I was better in time for Zone Conference. Then my companion, Elder Greenwell, got sick right after Zone Conference and was sick all day Friday. So there wasn't much missionary work done this last week. For the people we did get into, we taught them some good lessons and gave some 7-day challenges. We need people to teach! Zone conference was good and inspiring as they always are. Before the new Calgary Temple is done they want us to baptize a stake! That's about 2,600 people between now and July of 2012. They feel that a new stake in Calgary is needed to make sure people attend the temple in the numbers they want. The goals are pretty lofty but they can be done if we work diligently. The wards I'm serving in are pretty cool and they treat us very well. We still are trying to bring member trust back up and are having some success at that. Well I love you all so much and miss ya!! I am glad that I'm not in the heat right now, Especially serving a mission in heat would not be fun. The hottest it has gotten here is about 86F ha. Have a great week!!
Love
Elder Moore

No comments: