Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 13, 2010

ONE YEAR! Time has really flown by. Some of it felt like forever, but when I look back at the last year it just seems to have gone by so quickly. This first year has been tough with regards to missionary work. Some of the areas have been slow and kinda hard, but I know that things will keep moving as long as I continue to be diligent. Tomorrow we have an appointment with a potential investigator and they seem pretty interested in the church. They were down in St. George and went to the Visitors Center and the old Tabernacle. They said they felt really good while they were there. I will let you know how that goes.

Things are looking up in the area. On Saturday, the Evergreen ward had a chili cook off. We made chili with the first counselor in the bishopric haha. It was good, but we didn't win haha.

My new comp is Elder Whiting from Mapleton, UT. He is a cool kid and we are having some fun. As a district, we picked a tie and are wearing it everyday of the transfer. I'm already sick of the tie and I really want to wear the new ones I just got haha.

We will be having a massive shirt next preparation day because there are three of us in the district and two more in the zone. We wanted to do it today, but it is raining so we will have to wait until next week. I love you guys so much!!! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: