Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 7, 2010

Transfers have come and I'm getting a new companion, Elder Whiting. He is a cool kid and it should be fun. Elder Greenwell is going to Lethbridge on the north side. He will come out of there with some great stories.

This last week was alright. We went on exchanges and I went with Elder Dallas DePriest to his area. It was great. This next transfer our district is staying the same except for my comp getting moved. Hopefully this week we will pick up some new investigators and get teaching. We have a mission tour coming up and Elder Zivic fro the Seventy is coming.

We are now teaching some less actives one of which has not been to church since he was in his teens and he is now 50. This next week should be awesome. Mom, I'm glad you got to go out with the sister missionaries. haha sisters...they give us some good laughs.

So this last Sunday our district had a musical fireside. Elders Newman and Farnsworth were the main performers and Elder Shupe sang Come Thou Fount and played the guitar. Elders DePriest, Greenwell, and I gave talks. It was a good turn out from our wards. We recorded it, so hopefully I can get a copy. Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: