Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 17, 2011

Another month come and gone..... Where does the time go???

Another cold, wintry week in Medicine Hat! Yesterday we picked up a new investigator... but unfortunately I have got a stomach bug again!! Its not fun. I still am not feeling great... Well back to our Gator..she is an intern for a family who does humanitarian work in Africa and stuff like that. Our Ward Mission Leader works there too and knows her well, so we challenged him to invite her to take the lessons and she accepted. So yesterday I stayed home while Elder Chamberlin and Elder Miller went on exchanges to teach her the first lesson. I'm bummed I missed out on it but I will be there next week. Also yesterday we had four less actives come to church. Bow Island is doing good. We haven't been out there for awhile. There is a guy out there that hopefully we can start teaching soon.

Elder Chamberlin and I are doing great and we are having a good time.

Well hopefully the weather here starts to warm up cause I am kinda starting to get sick of this cold, snowy weather...

Love you all and have a great week and safe travels.

Love,

Elder Moore

No comments: