Friday, May 20, 2011

May 17, 2011






Hi Family,
I'm getting transferred to downtown Calgary, like right downtown. The wards are 5th and Wildwood. I'm a little bummed...I loved Raymond...but I have always wanted to go downtown too. There will be a lot of opportunities to proselytize.

Can you believe I just passed the 20 month mark? How is Connor? Tell him 'hi'. He is looking huge in those pics, but I will take him down when I get home. haha.

I am sending a few pics. That's Larry Gelwix. He is the coach they based the movie "Forever Strong" on and he is going to be the mission President in Fresno, California. He came to do a fireside in Raymond, it was pretty sweet. His son is also serving in this mission.

Well I have to run! Talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Moore

1 comment:

Russ said...

Once again... This is why skateboarding is a crime!