Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 17, 2010

Hey all!!
Well I'm now down in Lethbridge and loving it! My new comp is Elder Caldwell from Gunnison, UT and he is a cool kid. This last week was a long one. Transfer week usually is because so much happens and Pday is a day later. My first week in Lethbridge has been me getting to know the members in 12th and Heritage wards. In 12th ward there is a guy named Troy Levitt and he is Todd Bevan's 1st cousin! ha The bishop of the Heritage ward has a house in Greenfield Acres on Greenfield and Riggs! haha A lot of AZ connections here in Lethbridge.

Well, exciting things are happening in the mission! I can't remember if I told you that our Baptism goal for march is 100 and that would be about 5 times more than what we normally get! We are shooting for 5 in March for our companionship. So pray for us and fast for us next fast Sunday so we can have the faith and get 100 baptisms in March!! Oh yes, and in March Elder Bednar is coming to speak to us missionaries! I'm really looking forward to that, it will be an amazing experience. Well I love you all and miss you tons! Here are the answers to your questions Mom:
How is Lethbridge?
Its fun! It's small, but not bad and the members are sweet!
Who is your companion? Do you like him?
Ya I like him. He's a fun kid!
Do you have investigators?
Yes we do and we are going to be dropping some baptismal dates today and tomorrow! And there are a few "dry members" that we are working on the parents to let the youth get baptized.
Are the Hironakas in your ward?
Nope I don't think they are in my stake.
Where do we write to you? Is it still the mission home? Let me know so I can mail the memory card this week.
Yes keep writing to the office. We get mail 1, maybe 2, times a week. It's about the same as Calgary.

Include in Package Plz :)
American Oreos ( Canada's Suck!!)
Chalula hot sauce
Pics of Jenna's wedding and stuff
and of course the memory card!

P.S. I noticed that haven't gotten any mail over the last like 8 weeks from anyone. Some every once in a awhile is nice a does keep moral up. So more from the fam would be nice.

No comments: