Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 24, 2010

Hey guys!

Well I'm glad you got the package off and I will be looking for it! This last week was not that great. All of our appointments with our investigators fell through, so that just put us a week behind. We need to get baptism dates set up for March!

Yeah, the members are sweet Lethbridge and we do get fed every night. In the mornings we go and work out at a senior couple's house, the Owens. They are from Mesa and are serving in the YSA wards.

So everyone up here talks about the Olympics nonstop. haha It was awesome when the US beat Canada in hockey. Everyone was depressed. We get updated everyday.

This week we have interviews with Pres. Archibald, so those should be good. Then on Monday we have a mission tour with an area seventy. I can't remember his name right now. ha Well that's about it for me this week. Hopefully I can have some good news next week. I love you all and miss ya tons!!

Love,

Elder Hayden Moore

No comments: