Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

Hey!

It's my first transfer and I'm going to 12th and Heritage in Lethbridge!!!! I'm stoked to be going down there. I hope my comp is cool though haha. Besides that, nothing really happened this week. Oh yes, my companion is training this next transfer in Parkland Ward. As far as my new address I will find that out and let you know. In Calgary what happens is that the zone leaders will pick up mail every 2 to 3 weeks. My email next week will be longer and more in detail about transfers and my new comp. Just put on the blog that "I'm going to Lethbridge 12th and Heritage ward"!! I love you all and will talk to you all next week!

Also, my email address changed to hayden.moore@myldsmail.net. Email will forward from the old email address, but use the new one if you can.

Love you all!!!

No comments: