Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March 22, 2010

Hey Everyone! Well this week flew by! Nothing has happened in regards to work, that is moving along slowly... Transfers are already here and I am staying in Lethbridge and my new comp is Elder Dastrup. I don't know much about him. I guess I will have more info next week!

Yeah, so the suit pants that go with my navy blue suit, well, um, one pair ripped on a hymn book... Yeah, i was walking by and it caught and ripped. Well I'm going to make this one kind of short cause today. I'm kinda pressed for time. I love you all and miss ya!!

Did you have a good week?

of course :)


Tell me what your typical day is like in
Lethbridge.

I'll take a video.

Do you see the Owens everyday?

Pretty much they live in our area so that's why we go and work out in the mornings.

Are you going to a member's house for Easter?

Probably, I don't know who though.

No comments: