Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March 31, 2010

Hey all! Happy Easter! Well my week was good! It seemed at little long, but that is cause our week was one day longer due to last P-Day being on Tuesday. My new comp is Elder Dastrup from Provo, UT. He has been out 5 Months and he is a really hard worker, which is good for me. I kinda needed that boost to get me going really hard again, because things got a little discouraging this last transfer. I started to get a little down and kinda lost some work ethic, but now I'm right back in it and great things are going to be happening this transfer. We just got a new ward mission leader in Heritage ward and he is going to be great. He has some great ideas that will help a ton. There are a few part member families in Heritage that we will be working with. One family has 4 kids and one is going to be turning 18 this month and will be getting baptized. The dad of the family won't let them get baptized until they are adults. The kids are just "dry members" cause they come to church and pay tithing, the whole 9 yards. We are still going over to the Owens in the morning and it still kinda kicks my butt but it helps a ton. Well I love you guys so much and miss you all so much! Have a great week!
Love
Elder Hayden Moore
P.S. I know a suit sounds more reasonable for prom, but he will look like a idiot ha. Sorry but it's true. I remember wanting to just wear my suit for mine, but I'm glad I didn't. They have really great deals at some places, you just have to look around.

No comments: