Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 12, 2010

Hey all!

Well this week was an excellent week! Last Wednesday was transfers and I'm staying in my area at least for another 6 weeks. I'm happy about that. This area I'm in is awesome! The members are sweet and great things are going to happen this transfer! Teaching this last week was a little slow. We taught some members and gave a 7-day challenge to the Elders' Quorum Prez in 12th Ward and he is really ready to roll with it. Also we gave a lot of service to members. On Saturday Morning we helped a guy move till about 12 and the from there we went and helped a less active move a fridge out of the basement. Then we helped clean up their yard.... it was pretty bad. We didn't get in our suits till about 5:30pm. ha It was nice. Then Sunday, of course, I talked to you guys on the phone! I loved talking to you guys! That was basically our week. The past few days we have just been going by some members and less actives setting up appointments with them.

To answer some of your questions Bro. Troy Leavitt is awesome. He is a way cool guy and is a solid member missionary. The best meal I have had here is probably steak from Bro. Telfer and then from Bro. Zealand Leavitt, they are a tie. The steaks were amazing. Also, I almost forgot about the Rice's, they fed us crab legs and steak and that was way good. Well I love you all and miss ya tons!!
Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: