Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010

Hey all!

Well this last week flew, even though nothing really happened haha. Last Wednesday night I woke up with a bad stomach pain then a half hour later I puked.... a lot.. so I knew that I was in for a fun time the next day ha. The next morning was interviews and we still had to clean our car and vacuum it out. That was not too much fun while feeling like I was going to upchuck, so I did make it through interviews... barely. Then we went to the church to do some weekly planning, but it was not working for me. So for the rest of the day we went on splits with other missionaries and I stayed with another sick elder. Thankfully, by Friday I was doing a little better. We had Zone Conference, so it was good that I was just sitting all day. For lunch at Zone Conference, a sister from 12th ward made Cafe Rio pork salads/burritos. At first I wasn't too sure if I could eat it, but I did anyway and didn't care about what the consequence would be haha. I think some one was watching out for me, cause nothing happened and Ii actually felt better after!

In regards to teaching this last week it was a little slow. Probably our best day was last Thursday cause we had an appt. with a part member family, a less active, and some other members. Unfortuantely, I was sick and couldn't go. We had some other lessons with some members this week too, but investigator-wise nothing is happening yet. There are some part member families that are soooo close. I guess we will see what happens in the next little bit. The members here are awesome and they treat us very well and are a lot of fun.

Did you get the envelope I sent to you?
Yes, and thank you for that. I have the Owens' copy in the car and will give it to them today.

Did you get your birthday package yet?
Nope

Did you have a nice birthday?
Yes, we had Zone Conference and it was fun. I was feeling better and had Cafe Rio!! Also the Hamilton's made me a cake and we went over there that night.

Did anyone make you something special for your birthday?
Yes Sister Pitcher made Snickerdoodles!!! It was awesome having some fresh ones made! She is the head baker at the Cheesecake Cafe (same as the Cheesecake Factory) so she is a really good cook.

Well I love you all and miss ya!

No comments: