Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011

It's transfer week...
...and it looks like I'm headed to Raymond! I'm excited, and not, at the same time. I really wanted to stay and "kill" off Elder Chamberlin (he's going home soon), but looks like that's not going to happen. Raymond will be sick because I'm covering an entire stake, so we will be very busy. This may be my last area...who knows? Also I'm not serving around Elder Newman anymore (he came out with me). We have been serving around each other for six transfers in a row and eight total. Ha! It has been great, but now I probably won't see him till the mission home. Elder Chamberlin is staying put and he is getting E. Nashif who is only 4 months out. We don't know him. My companion is Elder Reese. He is three transfers younger than me and he is cool kid. It should be fun.

Well it's a short one this week because I don't have a lot of time. It has been a fun time in the Hat and I will miss it, but Raymond will be a blast. I love you guys so much and will tell ya all about Raymond next week.

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: