Sunday, February 6, 2011

January 31, 2011

GREETINGS FROM THE DEEP FREEZE THAT IS MEDICINE HAT, AB

Right now, as I am typing this, it is -35C with the windchill, that is -31F for you. Ya I'm freezing my you know what off. What's crazy is that just last Thursday it was really nice outside and it was above 0C. Thankfully we got a car...

So yesterday we got to meet with our investigator again. It was a sweet lesson. We taught her L3 which is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She understands everything so well, but just has some concerns that she hasn't shared with us yet. We have a meeting on Tuesday with her so hopefully we can help her with some of those concerns. She understands the Book of Mormon very well and grasps on to the things we are teaching. Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity of giving a talk on missionary work in church. It was an alright talk. haha They are really not that bad to give anymore.

Also yesterday, it was snowy and icy while I was driving. I was making a left turn which I took it a little too fast and jumped the curb. Came within inches of nailing a light pole....haha it was crazy. Missed it and everything is fine. ha

Also a funny moment happened at dinner on Saturday night. For a few days now I have had a cough. In the middle of dinner I was taking a swig of juice and coughed in the middle of it. The juice went everywhere!!! hahaha Most of it went on E. Chamberlin and we were all laughing for about 5 minutes straight it was embarrassing, but funny at the same time.

Well, I am out of time. I love you all and have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: