Friday, September 25, 2009

First Letter

Hey everyone,

I've survived my first week at the Missionary Training Center (MTC). I'm having a fun and spiritual time; and got lucky enough to get stuck with a great district and a fun companion. We click really well, which makes things a lot easier here. My teachers are great too. They are all return missionaries fresh off of their own missions, so they all tell us tips on how to teach more effectively. The food here is great one day and not so great others. You can never go wrong with the chocolate milk and cereal. Can't wait to get out in the field to teach real investigators.

Love you all and miss you lots,
Elder Hayden Moore

1 comment:

Ginny Baker said...

Sounds good to me. He mentioned all the important things, so asking for more might be in vain.
Love ya