Monday, September 28, 2009

Letter Two

Happy Late Birthday Dad!!!

Hey guys! How's it going? What did you do for Dad's birthday? How's Rocko and Nupah? Cardinals and ASU? Stats for the whole D-backs team? I wanna see what they all ended at.

I miss you guys, but not enough to come home. Ha! Well I'm leaving the MTC on Oct 6th. I have to be at the travel office at 3 a.m.! My flight leaves at 6 a.m., then I'm in Denver from like 7 to 9, so I can call you guys! So please send me a calling card ASAP. I'm going to send you guys pics next week. I love you guys. Keep writing!

Love,
Elder Moore

P.S. Send a memory card for the camera.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Tell him the D-backs were sold and disbanded.

Russ said...

might as well of been...Scott made us buy into the season tickets thinking they were winning another pennant....