Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey guys how's it going? Thanks for the package and the calling card! Thankfully I didn't get sick this p-day. haha The Temple was cool. How are things at home? Well the weather has been great here! Yesterday it was cold and rainy and it snowed on Timp. Today is nice and cool and the fall colors are coming out.

Well the classes here are fun. I have two teachers; Bro. Adams who is from Phx, and Bro. Avery. They are both really cool guys who are making us into great missionaries. Bro. Adams goes deep into the doctrine (which is really cool), and Bro. Avery focuses more on the teaching part. We teach volunteers from BYU who act as investigators, which is good practice. We also go to the Referral Center (RC) to take calls and chat with people who want a free Book of Mormon, Bible, or some other church video. It's pretty cool because we sometimes teach them and send the missionaries over to their house.

Well my time at the MTC is almost up! I'm so stoked to get out into the field! The food here has gotten old quick - everything is bland and tastes the same.

I love you guys and miss you a lot. I will talk to you Tuesday morning!

Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

P.S. My scripture that I want on the wall is Doctrine & Covenants 84:87

2 comments:

andrea said...

Woohoo! An informative letter! It sounds like he is doing great. What a blessing!

onehm said...

So excited to keep up with Elder Moore by blog!!
And I love that we can email him. We will write a letter tomorrow night!