Thursday, September 24, 2009

First E-mail

Our first email - Yay! Here it is...

Hey guys hows it going? I sent you a letter two days ago so you should be getting that soon. How are things in AZ? The grandparents?I need addresses: Jenna, Grammy, Granma, and Nana & Papa. I miss you guys a lot, my homesickness is pretty much over for now but unfortunately on my first P-Day(!) I've come down with a stomach bug...but for the moment I'm feeling better. So things here did start rough for me, but I'm doing much better now because I've been turning to the Lord for help. I missed going to the temple today because I was throwing up, so I'm really bummed about that.

Did Connor have his heart appt yet? If so, tell me how it went. Well there are more details in the letter that's coming to you guys, plus I'm on a time limit with email, so keep those Dear Elders coming! I also wrote a letter for you to put on the blog. I love you guys so much and miss you all, but I know that this is going to be one of the greatest times in my life. I love you guys so so much and I wish you could be here to experince this with me. Connor I love you man. Stay strong, because going on a mission is the greatest thing. Love you all!

Love,
Elder Hayden Moore

List: White Bad to the Bone tee
3 skull rvca shirt
Moutain dew/dp
Snickerdoodles!!!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Check on the Snickerdoodles. He's getting them today. The shirts are up to you, and I'm not getting in trouble by sending caffeinated drinks to the MTC. ;)