Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kindness of Strangers





Brother Junichi Maeda emailed these photos he took of Hayden along with Elders Wilson, Bohman (Hayden's companion), and Luke. Brother Maeda is a PT employee of the MTC and a complete stranger to us. The kindness of strangers never ceases to amaze me. Below is what he wrote in his email. He mentions a video which I am working on posting, but haven't figured out yet. Thank you Brother Maeda!

Dear Family of Elder Wilson, Elder Bohman, Elder Luke and Elder Moore,

I am sure you are surprised to receive this e-mail from stranger. My name is Brother Junichi Maeda and I am a part-time BYU employee working at MTC Development Department.

I happened to meet with wonderful elders at MTC this afternoon. My son, Robert who is now serving his mission at Japan Hiroshima Mission and Elder Wilson are friends at U.

I was able to take some of pictures of those wonderful elders today and short video that I would like to send. I will attach a group picture with this e-mail and will send some more by separate e-mails without cover letter.

Thank you again for sending such wonderful elders!!

Best regards,

Junichi

No comments: