Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Family,

Things are going well, this week went by really fast! We had some good lessons with our investigators OO and JJ. With OO we are so close to setting a baptismal date. He knows it's true but needs to take the step of faith and get baptized. He is way solid and going over there is a lot of fun. It makes our week, for sure. With JJ, he is not reading right now, but is coming to church, which is good. But he also needs to take that step of faith, it's almost as if he might not want to have to deal with all the commitment that comes along with joining.

We have a Mission Tour coming up next week and Elder Baxter from the Seventy is coming to the Mission to make sure we are all in line haha. It will be fun. We also have a specialized training this week on the third lesson. We have improved our teaching in this mission so much.

Elder Hansen and I are doing great, I'm trying not to make him to trunky in "Killing me off". He is doing good though no worries.

I don't have my camera this week.....sorry. but I will send off some pics next week. I love you all and have a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Moore

No comments: