Monday, August 1, 2011

July 18, 2011


22 months!!! Crazy how time flies!! We had a good week! Stampede is over and Calgary is now going back to normal life. We meet with a few of our gators this week and we also have a few that are struggling. Downtown this past week was a little nuts because it was stampede. The actual Stampede grounds were in my area this year, so it was busy all week down here. We were not allowed to go to the Stampede, but we did go to the Stampede breakfasts and BBQ's around our area.

Investigator-wise, we had a good and bad week. We had a couple drop lessons and also we have one going off the deep end. XXXX is the one going off the deep end. She is the one who had set her own baptismal date for the 28th of June, but didn't stop smoking. She was still reading and doing fine, then she went MIA again and we have not been able to get a hold of her at all. On a lighter side of things we do have a couple investigators XXXX and XXXX who are awesome, but they need to exercise their faith a little bit.

We had interviews this week and they were awesome, this is my last interview with President Archibald until I have my departing interview with him. Again, crazy how time flies. He told me it will be over before I know and I need to act like it,s not going to happen till it happens.

Today for Pday we went and golfed 18 at a really nice course owned by members. They let us go for free! Clubs, carts and balls all for free, it was one of the best Pdays on the mission. I will attach some pics with this email.

Well I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Moore

No comments: