Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 29, 2011





Family,

What a week! Two dates set for September 10th!! On Wednesday we set a date with XXXX, Finally!! We went over the Doctrine of Christ with him (he had heard it a few times before). But this time, when we started to read it, he said "oh yeah, I have heard this before. I know I need to do this". Then we whipped out a calender that Elder Hansen brought along and Elder Hansen said, "write in on September 10th that this is your baptism". It was an awesome lesson and it will be an awesome baptism. XXXX and his wife are great and they will be even greater when he is baptized.

So for the past few weeks a non-member, XXXXX has been coming to church and it had been impossible to set up a lesson with her. But Saturday we got a call and she invited us over for dinner. We had a great time and got to know her and her family a little bit better. Well we taught the first lesson with her yesterday at church. It was amazing! Right off the bat she started to get emotional and she accepted the date of September 10th! She has a son and a friend who want to be taught the first lesson as well, so we are going to teach them tonight. By tonight we should have two more dates set!! SO many miracles happening in our area. The Lord seems to be pouring out his blessings upon us all!!

I ate bolut this week again haha. Do you remember the duck egg? Yeah, it was nasty. I have some pics and maybe video that I can send.

This week was awesome. This will be a good way to end things. I am trying to stay as focused as I can be right now. At times it can be hard, but I can do it. It's only a few more weeks. I love you all so much!! Have a great week!!!

Love,
Elder Moore

No comments: