Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 9, 2011

Family,

Looks like I'm sticking around for my last transfer and Elder Hansen is going to kill me off haha. That poor guy. It will be a good transfer and I'm excited to have this be my last area.

Well we had a decent week and we made some awesome progress with our investigator Oxxxx. He knows its true and he knows he needs to be baptized. The lesson that we taught him was definitely an inspired lesson. In our previous lesson we walked out of it feeling like we need to go over the baptismal interview questions and we did for this lesson and it was awesome. He will hopefully be in the waters in the next couple weeks. We had a great opportunity this week to be in the circle for the baby blessing of Josel's daughter. As for our other investigators, we have not been able to meet with XXX.

Well I love you guys so much and I will see you in 6 weeks!!!


Elder Moore

No comments: